Watchdog Module™ for DocAuto Server lets you know what is happening in WorkSite as it happens. This module helps prevent content theft, checks for unauthorized use of intellectual property, and provides you with an instant notification of suspicious or desired user activity at an organizational level.
Watchdog Module continuously monitors all document activity within any number of WorkSite servers and databases. Watchdog Module also reports on and takes action if a specific activity threshold is met and can instantly notify any combination of users or distribution groups using SMTP, SMS, or RSS notifications. The module can even disable a user’s WorkSite account if necessary. Business rules can be easily incorporated into a Watchdog configuration using data from any external data source.
- Monitor any WorkSite activities
- Disable WorkSite user accounts
- Monitor sensitive WorkSpaces or folders selectively
- Build filtered notification rules based on data pulled from external data sources
- Generate custom notifications to include detailed events, user, and document-by-document report data
- Includes NRL links in notifications about documents affected by the event threshold
- Protects company assets by monitoring WorkSite activity discreetly
- Timely and accurate notifications allow for reduced response time to good or bad events
- Improves client service via continuous activity monitoring and feedback
- Augments knowledge management initiatives by notifying KM managers of content submissions, approvals, or use
- Monitors private documents for unauthorized access