The DocAuto Server System Module™ allows for the creation of jobs that assist in monitoring and managing critical aspects of the DocAuto Server platform. This module gives you options to delete log files and job history records based on job type, job status, or age of job, thus maximizing the use of database and other system resources while the platform is running. System Module also provides powerful job log monitoring and notification capabilities so that users have the confidence that things are running smoothly across the platform even when the Server Administrator application isn’t running. These jobs work directly on the DocAuto Server Platform, specifically as it relates to monitoring and managing the created logs.
System Module is built-in to the DocAuto Server Platform installation package and does not need to be downloaded separately. However, this module does have its own user guide and job configuration guide.
- Works with the new DocAuto Server platform
- Allows for comprehensive and flexible job log management
- Monitors and reports on nearly all critical job activity within the DocAuto Server platform
- Sends notifications based on job logs, job run status, and even specific text found in logs
- Allows for self-maintenance activities for the DocAuto Server platform
- Allows for unattended job management through notifications