The DocAuto OutiM® Server PST Processor is a powerful and flexible addition to the OutiM product family. This stand-alone product automatically copies, moves, or links and moves any type of Exchange content (messages, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar items, etc.) from one or more PST files to dynamically identified WorkSpaces or folders in WorkSite.
Please note OutiM Server PST Processor is a Legacy Product and will no longer be supported in 2013. However, DocAuto Support will honor any previously paid support agreement covering all or part of 2013.
- Imports e-mail content and structures from one or more PST files into WorkSite while preserving organizational structures and native MIME format
- Selectively processes content with multiple types of structural filtering
- Automatically routes content to correct WorkSite folders or WorkSpaces
- Copies any kind of Exchange content: messages, notes, contacts, calendar Items, tasks, or custom types
- Filters messages based on age, date, address, subject, attachment, flags, categories, etc.
- Notifies users when content has been processed by setting flags, follow-up text, or categories on messages
- “Smart Author Processing” sets author information based on the message itself instead of arbitrary source information
- Adaptive security processing modifies security of content copied into WorkSite to ensure that the original sender and recipients have appropriate security access to the content
- Deletes e-mail and other content from PST files after importing or replacing originals with NRL links
- Deletes PST files after processing, moves the files to post-processing locations, or leaves the files in place for future reprocessing
- Detects and processes duplicate e-mail automatically
- Fast server-side engine architecture
- Eliminates client-side e-mail processing
- Allows access to single-instance content from Outlook PST files or WorkSite
- Protects your organization by enforcing records management and retention policies
- Provides the ability to quickly locate content for internal e-discovery purposes