Folder Manager for Exchange Module is part of DocAuto’s comprehensive E-mail Management Suite for WorkSite. This Module automatically creates “pseudo matter-centric” filing folders based on the users’ activity in WorkSite or any other external data source. These folders are placed directly in the users’ Outlook mailbox and then “mapped” to an associated WorkSite destination WorkSpace or folder. Users can instantly move messages or entire folder structures from their inbox, other folders, or PST files into these filing folders using any interface including Outlook, Outlook Web Access, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android, and many others. This feature makes filing fast and easy, and gives users total control over which content is filed, where it’s filed, and when it’s filed.
Folder Manager Module also creates and removes native Outlook Categories for each individual user’s mailbox. These Categories can be used to bulk tag messages for filing to WorkSite, using completely native Outlook capabilities, allowing the use of these features on a wide range of mobile devices and web-based platforms, all with no additional software on the device.
- Completely server-side application - no desktop components
- Dynamically creates e-mail filing folders in individual user mailboxes using any metadata from WorkSite or any other data-driven system or process
- Continuously optimizes views for individual users by deleting empty filing folders
- Supports working in cached mode or offline mode
- ODBC compliant
- Compatible with Outlook on mobile devices and over the web
- Centralized management helps keep your user's mailbox and Exchange environment clean and up-to-date
- Works with OutiM® Server to provide users quick and easy tagging of e-mail messages for later filing
- Encourages proper e-mail filing without tying up users' machines
- Runs on the DocAuto Server Platform which allows easy scheduling, monitoring, and notification
- Provides users with an alternative filing method