DocAuto’s DocID™ products are the most reliable, safe, and powerful document identification tools available for Microsoft Word and WorkSite. DocAuto’s DocID products guarantee IDs that are always correct and complete but never damage existing document body, header, or footer content.
DocID Enterprise™ provides all of the capabilities of DocID plus the ability to define any number of “shared” and/or “personal” DocID layouts. These layouts can be applied to documents automatically based on any combination of metadata on a document-by-document basis.
- Supports multiple ID layout definitions, including “Personal” and “Shared” layouts for centralized management
- Enables automatic ID layout selection based on any combination of metadata on a specific document, such as any combination of Author-specific layouts, Client or Client and Matter-specific layouts, Document Class or Subclass-specific layouts, and layouts for no DocID based on filing status, etc.
- Allows documents created or edited anywhere in your enterprise to have the correct ID layout for the Author, type of document, Client, Matter, or any combination of these values
- Flawless identification procedures regardless of which DocID version is appropriate for your firm
- Serves your firm with perfect safety, accuracy and completeness, regardless of where a document is created or edited
- Enterprise Edition provides for even greater configuration and document identification functionality
EDOCID is available for WorkSite 8.5.3. However, in order to support the new add-in architecture, WorkSite must be upgrade to 8.5 Service Pack 3 Update 2 or later on the client machine. To ensure that you have the correct version of WorkSite, please follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to your installation directory for WorkSite. This is usually "C:\Program Files\Interwoven\WorkSite." On 64-bit installations, it is usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\Interwoven\WorkSite."
- Right-click on the file "WorkSiteAddinInterfacesEx.dll" and select properties
- Click on the "Details" tab
- Ensure that that the Product Version is at least 8.5.3002.16